How To Write a Song (Even If You’ve Never Written One Before and You Think You Suck)
Once upon a time, there wasn’t a song.
Then, sometime later, there was.
“How the $&%! did that happen?” you might ask.
How to Write a Song (Even If You’ve Never Written One Before and You Think You Suck) is the definitive, no-nonsense and 100% beginner-proof guide to writing original songs.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or a more experienced songwriter looking to improve your songwriting process, How to Write a Song walks you through a powerful, stimulating but simple process you can use to create great songs, time after time.
It’s not a formula. It’s not a songwriting ‘method’. You’ll craft every single note and word of your song. You’ll write in any style you like. Meanwhile, you’ll learn not just what to do but why you’re doing it – so you can use those skills in every other song you create.
You’ll be guided step-by-step through how to find a great song idea, how to choose an effective title, how to craft a solid lyric, how to write catchy melodies and grooves, and how to combine all of those parts effectively into a complete song.
And best of all, literally all you need get started is some basic experience on piano or guitar, or with a Digital Audio Workstation like Logic, Ableton or GarageBand. Everything else is inside.
Download instantly in all common eBook formats.
What’s Inside How to Write a Song…:
• A powerful 10-step process for crafting original songs from scratch.
• How to write great verses, choruses, bridges, intros and outros, in any style or genre of songwriting you like.
• How to write catchy melodies, smart titles, great chord progressions and interesting instrumental grooves – time after time.
• Why you don’t suck at songwriting, even if you think you do.
Your Digital Download Package Includes:
• How to Write a Song (Even If You’ve Never Written One Before and You Think You Suck), the 300-page eBook.
• ePub, PDF and MOBI file formats: read on any major device.
• Instant download link for the 50+ supplementary audio tracks.
• All eBook files available for download immediately after purchase.