Courses Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions outline what you can expect from us and what we expect from you when you enrol in one or more of our courses. By purchasing a course and/or continuing to access your course materials on our site, you consent to the full list of terms.
You can download the full Terms and Conditions here, but here’s a summary of the main points:
1) Access to your paid courses and events is for you only. Maybe you’re still using your ex’s Netflix password, but unlike Netflix, we’re a small business without millions of customers so pirating any of our content really hurts us.
2) Every new purchase or subscription comes with a 30-day trial period. If you change your mind during this period, drop us an email and we’ll refund what you paid in full, no questions asked.
3) Please let us know if you’re having trouble accessing any of the course materials. We try our best to make all of your courses materials available at all times, and we’ll fix any technical issues preventing you from accessing them as quickly as we can.
4) By enrolling in one or more of our courses, you’ll also get access to our members forums, including the community Facebook group. Our community contains some of the smartest and most generous songwriters around. But if you behave in a way that’s disruptive, mean or that breaches the Terms and Conditions, we’re entitled to cancel or limit your access to any of the community forums without a refund.
5) If you’re under 18 (or the legal age of majority where you are) you have your parent or guardian’s permission to access our courses or events.
6) If you contribute to any of our live events or future course updates – by asking a question, leaving a comment, sharing part of a song you wrote – what you contribute remains your intellectual property but you give us the permission we need to store, broadcast and share it as part of delivering our courses and events.
Download the complete Terms and Conditions here.